Monday, May 1, 2017

Improvement Ideas

I think that changing the review weeks into planning weeks would be a great change to this course. Even though the way it was this semester still worked well, I think encouraging students to plan would be very helpful. This course is very structured, but also very independent. Students get to work (somewhat) at their own pace, so planning is important along with time management and responsibility!

I thought the story planning option was very helpful and beneficial this semester. I, along with most of the other students I presume, was reading things I had never learned about before. It was nice to be able to take my time and really focus on what I wanted to do with my story writing. I think it's a great tool for students to use, and using it again is a good plan!

Audio recordings would be a good option for students to have. Although I do not like to record myself speaking, I can see how some people would like to tell their stories aloud. Also, I think it would be cool for students to be able to connect with you a little bit more through your own recordings!

This class was fun, engaging, and well-organized! You have some great ideas to make it even better! :)

4 comments: