Monday, April 3, 2017

Learning Challenge: Health/Happiness Meme

CtrlAltDel Meme. Image Source: Blogspot.

This was a the first meme on the page, but as I scrolled through all of them, this one stayed my favorite. I am a big believer in doing everything you can to help yourself. You never know what other people will do, and you never know what will happen. Life is ever-changing, and being able to deal with hard situations is something we all have to learn how to do. And it starts within! This meme represents 3 simple steps to the start of the control of your life. Now, don't get me wrong, you can't really control much in life. Things will happen, sometimes for no apparent reason at all, so all you can do is control how you react to those things. 

I really like this meme and think that it's message is important to remember in our every day life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I’ve never seen this, but I like the pun in the image—“Just 3 keys that are found on your computer to enjoy life.” It definitely catches your attention. I agree with you when it comes to certain things in life not being in your control. The older I get, the more I realize this to be true. My favorite one is the Del key in this.

    ReplyDelete