Monday, March 20, 2017

Famous Last Words: Almost done!!

It's freaking me out that we are approaching the end of the semester... Crazy to think I will be a junior this fall!!
My week before spring break was fairly easy. I had midterms before then so I was kind of resting. I also had a medical procedure on that Friday before spring break so I went home early anyway. Last week I started my portfolio! (correctly) It felt good to be able to get some good feedback from Professor Gibbs and see what I need to fix.
I am looking forward to editing my Portfolio story this week to improve upon it even more. As the semester is coming along, I really need to focus on pushing through and finishing strong with a good GPA.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma! The famous last words post is a great extra credit option but make sure you read the Declaration before you answer "yes" - this post is not quite done yet. The Declaration will remind you about the instructions for this one.

    ReplyDelete