Monday, March 6, 2017

Learning Challenge: Happiness/Health Tips from Emmaca

This week I will share some happiness/health tips of my own! I hope these will be helpful to anyone who reads. :)

- Vitamins - I know this isn't a personal 'tip' per say... But this definitely goes along with health, and I have a major connection to this. It's something I'm passionate about.

My body is hypersensitive to everything around it. Sounds weird I know. And it's sort of hard to explain. But for example, any medication I take for a sickness or even on a day to day basis, I must take the very minimum effective dose. I take the dosages of medicines that doctors give to babies because my body is just so sensitive. In many ways other than that. So something that I have learned is the importance of health. Along with healthy eating and exercise, vitamins have made a huge impact on my health and in return on my happiness. Every morning I take a range of vitamins. Pure, natural vitamins! The most helpful I have found are B vitamins because they give you natural energy and even improve your mood! (most specifically B12). Another one I have found helpful is Vitamin D! It's the one you get from the sun, but I have noticed my joints feeling better, and myself being able to think clearer when I take it regularly. I take a number of others including Niacin, L-methylfolate, biotin, fish oil. I won't go into detail about all of them. The gist of this tip is to take your vitamins kids! They really do help!

- Starting off the day right.

For me, this means a short little bible study ending with some verses. For others who do not practice christianity, of course this differs. It could mean a short reading of your own personal religious book! Or if you're not a religious person, a simple inspirational quote, or a horoscope, there are a number of different ways to be motivated in the morning!
I have found when I start the say with my bible study, I just feel happier. My spirits are lifted, and I feel confident about taking on the day. :)
If you struggle with finding ways to do this, my inbox is always open! I love encouraging others!

I have other tips to share, and I will continue to do so throughout this course!

Vitamins. Image Source: GazetteReview.

No comments:

Post a Comment