Monday, February 13, 2017

Famous Last Words: Getting Caught Up

Valentines Day. Image Source.

This week I finished all parts of the Public Domain Ramayana. I have been behind, and am still behind in this course due to reasons I posted about last week! So I am really working on getting caught up. I am hoping to be completely caught up by the end of this week.

I did my storytelling post as a planning post about the story of the two bird brothers, and I am actually excited to complete my own take on it this week! I think I will be able to do a lot with it.

I enjoyed reading other people’s work this weekend. I haven’t read a story I didn’t like, everyone is so creative! It’s fun seeing what everyone has to say.

Just as in this class, I am playing catch up in my other classes. I have a calc 2 test this week I am super nervous for so I am definitely focusing on that a lot as well. It’s Valentines Day tomorrow which makes me so happy! I actually recently just went through a break up with a boy I had been with for a long time. (Boo). But I am still so excited for V-day. I can’t wait to cuddle with my roomie and friends, and watch romance movies and eat cookies! I have always loved Valentines day, whether I spent it alone or with someone. Valentines doesn’t have to be about romance, just love in general! <3


So I hope to be on track in this class by the end of this week, certainly by next week! I have mapped out my week so that I can dedicate the time needed to this course to complete all the work and extra credit too! The set up of this class is so helpful and structured, so I think that I will be able to catch up with few issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment