Monday, February 20, 2017

Famous Last Words: Test Weeks

This week and the coming week are super busy ones for me. I had two major tests last week and now 2 this week! I have been a busy bee studying and keeping up with my classes. I am still playing catch up with this course, but I am definitely making progress! My time managing at the beginning of the semester was not good because of getting sick a bunch, but I am definitely improving and working on getting everything together! :)

I will say, it has been harder for me to really get into our new reading the Mahabharata. I really enjoyed reading PDE Ramayana, and I think I just haven't given Mahabharata a fair chance yet. My goal for this coming week is to really focus in on the reading! I know you don't always enjoy or love every thing you read, but I feel like I can definitely get into it more which in turn will make it easier to interpret and work with for my storytelling.

I am super behind on my project... Which I have been making up points with extra credit because I never know where to start since I am so behind. Another major goal for this week is to start on the project early and figure out how to get caught up or at least start fresh on that.

Test. Image Source: Clipartpanda.


No comments:

Post a Comment