Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Reading Notes: Public Domain Ramayana Part D

Bibliography
Public Domain Ramayana. Link to text.


a number of sections tell the story of the battle and what’s going on during all of that, but this particular part isn’t sticking out to me
i like drama. so i could use the part where Ravana convinces Sita that Rama is dead, and then his son tries to do the same to Rama about Sita and expand on it
I like the part when Ravana is seeking revenge and almost kills Lakshmana, but then he is healed. I would keep the general plot of it, but change minor details
i love the scene of Ravana’s death with the flaming weapon in his heart the imagery and description is really cool, so I could use this
i don’t think i want to focus on Ravana’s funeral though
wow I did not see that coming… Rama breaking up with Sita that was surprising and kind of sad
I like how Sita wants to like prove herself though and is not just letting Rama decide her self worth
i could focus on the reuniting of Rama and Bharata because of how close they were and because of Bharata had said about killing himself if Rama did not return after his exile.
another plot twist Rama sending Sita into exile
and seemingly for no reason at all?
I could definitely focus on the departure of Sita then Lakshmana going to heaven and then Rama leaving also, but I am not sure what I would want to do with it…


I’m thinking I could focus on the part when Ravana attempts to kill Lakshmana and fails, and then Ravana is killed because I feel like I can do a lot with the plot and details.

Battle. Image source: Blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment