Monday, February 13, 2017

Reading Notes: PDE Mahabharata

Bibliography
PDE Mahabharata. Link to reading.


I like the story of Devavrata and how he came to be divine
I also like the part where Bhishma goes to battle for the 3 princesses, I just don’t know what I would do with it like how I would change it I would have to brainstorm
i could definitely work with the scene where the Great God tells Amba she must slain Bhishma I like how empowered she is in this scene
I love the story of Karna’s birth and how he came to be found and adopted as of now this is my favorite part
:( Drupada was so mean to Drona it actually made me sad
but I could see myself writing this part of the story in a much more modern and relatable way! **** consider
the story of ekalavya is relatable, could relate it to like a kid in school wanting to get in with the cool kids, or a person wanting a job thats out of their league, or a kid wanting to do something with his friends but his parent won’t let him??
ooooo so Karna comes back to the tournament and he doesn’t know that he has a brother or that Kunti is his mom (drama!!!!)
gosh the drama between Drona and Drupada is intense and said I hate how Drona is making his little puppy dog Ekalavya get his revenge for him… but i could twist it or just add my own stuff
“let the house be filled with only wooden furniture and let the furniture be soaked in oil, so that they may readily burn” ah, evil.

Ekalavya. Image source: Blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment