Saturday, January 21, 2017

Time Strategies

Time management is something that is hard to get a hold of but will save your life once you master it. I know this first hand... The strategy I find most helpful in managing my time is to plan it from week to week. Obviously things come up, and you can't always plan for everything. But usually I will plan out my week by blocking out my class and work times. Then I will designate certain time slots to studying, homework, or leisure time.  I have found this to be extremely helpful in managing my time!
One article I read was 4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination. I liked this article because it breaks down steps to avoiding stressful time crunches. It highlights the important components of effective time management such as planning and organization. It's always tough to get in the groove of a schedule at the beginning of the semester when it's all new classes and class times. But I plan to use these same strategies this semester to manage my time and help avoid procrastination!

Image Source: Agent News Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment